Hey, Deb! How can you help me with the pre-approval process?
I’m so glad you asked! Let’s be honest–you don’t have the time or energy to drive around to 10 different banks and go through this process 10 different times. Besides, “banker’s hours” are really just that–no time to work with you after hours or on the weekends when you might need their help. That’s why I’m happy to do the work for you! But first, I need some specific pieces of information to help you through this.
First, fill out the form below–we will be in touch within the next business day to set up a time to meet. Then, begin collecting the following information:
- Last 2 years of W2’s
- Last 2 years of Federal Tax Returns
- Last 2 months of bank statements (ALL pages, even if last page is blank)
- Last 1 month of pay stubs
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of Social Security card
What kinds of loans are available?
There are many types of loans out there. Here are a few that many don’t realize are available!
- 0% down for USDA loans
- As little as 3% down for FHA, Conventional, Freddie Mac, and other select loans
- Condo Loans available for as little as 5% down
- 0% down for VA loans
- ARM loans available
- and more!
And what’s best? We CAN pay your closing costs! Ask us about this when we meet!
We look forward to helping you get into your next home!
~Deb Wistrom, NMSL #37214, Great Plains Mortgage