Hey, Dane! Tell me more about VA loans!
The most important thing you need to know is this: not all VA loans and programs are the same.
I am a veteran myself, and I have come up with a VA loan program that can save you thousands–in some cases tens of thousands of dollars. You have never seen a VA program like this one!
Below are a few of the benefits of this VA program. If you qualify, I can pay:
- Some (or in many cases all) of your VA funding fee
- Appraisal costs
- Title fees
- Lender fees
- First years homeowners insurance
- Pre-paid property taxes
- Possible principal reduction at closing
If you have 15 minutes, I can explain this program! Sound too good to be true? I can give you several references from very happy veterans who have already benefited from this program. I think that once you hear it, you will love it!
Who qualifies for a VA loan?
VA loans are designed for veterans, military personnel, and military families. More specifically, the following can benefit from a VA loan:
- Active military personnel
- Reserve military members
- National Guard members
- Some surviving spouses
The full list of eligibility requirements are available on the VA website.
How do we get started?
Simply fill out the form below, and I will be in contact with you within the next business day. Then, begin collecting the following information:
- Last 2 years of W2’s
- Last 2 years of Federal Tax Returns
- Last 2 months of bank statements (ALL pages, even if last page is blank)
- Last 1 month of pay stubs
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of Social Security card
- Copy of Certificate of Eligibility (COE). (Don’t have one? Visit the VA’s eBenefits website or fill out this form.)